Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services

Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services

Friday 22 July 2016

How I Made The Booking for Air and Train Ambulance in Mumbai?

Friends I reside in the metro city Mumbai with my joint family of ten members. This is the matter of last month. One fine day, I received a call from my wife saying that my mother was suffering from severe stomachache. I instantly winded up my routine works and left for my home. The facility of air ambulance services in Mumbai is certainly satisfactory. I reached home and took my mother to the nearest hospital in Dadar east. 

The medical consultant diagnosed her and after undergoing the few test referred her to All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Delhi for the best in class treatment. We were left with no option than to prepare for the traveling. So I decided to book the train ambulance from Mumbai for the safe, secure and ontime shifting. After a considerable amount of the research I came across a reliable and well known company Medivic Aviation Air and Train Ambulance services. I did the proper research and booked the advance life support Train Ambulance from Mumbai to Delhi. The further coordination was done by the company expert team members.  




I felt very much relaxed. On the scheduled date and time, we left for Delhi. The journey was really safe and sound. We reached the de-boarding station at the scheduled time and the road ambulance was arranged by the company. She was admitted in the hospital after completing the necessary process. Her treatment started and we all felt very glad. A user can also book Medivic Aviation air ambulance services from Delhi. My mother was feeling very pleased about it as she was in her preferred diagnostic centre in the capital. Thus with great ease I made the booking of the Medivic Aviation Ambulance services. I would like to thank the company for the highly professional treatments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment