Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services

Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services

Thursday 16 February 2017

Emergency Medivic Aviation Charter Air Ambulance Service from Ranchi to Delhi


Hi my dear comrades and chums, I am Raju Srivastava dwelling in Ranchi having a small family in which my wife and two children. Now at present, I am very both positive and negative passionate because it is the day when I have got the very golden opportunity to put my own words before you at time of emergency condition. Dear ones as you all know the time when occurred against our behaviour or unthinking is called dooms day and it happened with my family. One of sons who was suffering from stomach ache and he had the proper treatment but in AIMS Hospital, Ranchi doctors suggested me to take him to Delhi Hospital where he could get the hi-tech and proper treatments. I was perplexed at their suggestions how we could. 

 

My mind was spinning but all on a sudden, I opened my android mobile and looked for some air ambulance services contact details and talked to them properly as well as knew how they could transfer my son with full ICU setups. I just booked my call from Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance in Ranchi because he suggested me the best ideas with a good manners and made me understand between Air Ambulance Services and Train ICU Facilities. On the one hand I booked the call, the other hand the determined time they approached us with full medical kits and medical team. Hopefully, they transferred my son under the full of keen supervision of medical supports to Delhi Hospital. My son got the proper and suitable treatment in the hospital and now he is enjoying his full of tender life hopefully; he is well and his mother thanks Medivic Aviation times and again who did great things among us. Really thank you very much to Medivic Aviation all the team members due to this emergency supports. Low-cost emergency air ambulance in Ranchi with bed to bed service we got. 

More Details You May Visit -  http://www.medivicaviation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment